St. Johns Rivership Co. (“St. Johns”, “we”, “ us” or “our”) is firmly committed to the privacy of our Users (people that browse, purchase, and/or use our Services). Our Services include, but are not limited to, our website, our customer service phone line, our customer service office, lunch cruises, dinner cruises, themed cruises, and charter cruises.
- Why and how we collect Personal Information
- How we use Personal Information
- How we share Personal Information
- How we secure Personal Information
- Choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share Personal Information
Why and How We Collect Personal Information
other personal information that is not otherwise publicly available. We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us improve our business and better tailor our interactions with you.
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information from your browser that includes, but is not limited to, your location, time and date of access, web pages visited, type of browser and computing device, and referring website’s address.
We do not knowingly collect, solicit, or maintain Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for our Services. If you are under 13, please do not send any Personal Information about yourself (such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address) to us. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any Personal Information to or on the Services. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information from our database. Please contact us if you have any concerns.
How We Use User Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information: To create a user account
- To creating a booking of Service(s) To support Services you have obtained from us
- To personalize your experience
- To conduct surveys
- To facilitate signing up for our newsletter (email messages)
- To facilitate signing up for mobile phone alerts (text messages)
- For Transactional communications with Users of our Services
- For responses to your questions and/or comments to us
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions
- To process other information or Personal Information that you submit through the Services.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of our Services.
- To comply with applicable law(s) (for example, to comply with a search warrant, subpoena or court order) or to carry out professional ethics/conduct investigations.
How We Share Personal Information
We will never rent or sell your Personal Information to third parties, other than as noted below under the section “Disclosure/Assignment of Your Personal Information”. We may share your Personal Information with third parties for the purpose of providing or improving the Services to you. If we do this, such third parties’ use of your Personal Information will be bound by obligations of confidentiality.
From time to time, we may run contests, special offers, or other events or activities (“Events”) with a third party partner. If you provide information to such third parties, you give them permission to use it for the purpose of that Event and any other use to which you consent. We cannot control third parties’ use of your information. If you do not want your information to be collected by or shared with a third party, you can choose not to participate in these Events.
- Hosting providers for the secure storage and transmission of your data
- Database software providers for the management and tracking of your data
- Legal and compliance consultants, such as external counsel, external auditors, or tax consultants
- Marketing providers who send communications on our behalf regarding our products and services
- Payment solution providers for the secure processing of payments you provide to us
- Technology providers who assist in the development and management of our Services
- Advertising partners, including social media providers, for the delivery of targeted advertisements
You consent to our disclosure of your Personal Information and other information to a potential buyer or other successor for the purpose of considering a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our Services’ users is among the assets transferred. You agree to and do hereby consent to our assignment, conveyance, or transfer (whether by contract, merger or operation of law) of rights to your Personal Information and other information, with or without notice to you and without your further consent.
How We Secure Personal Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
- Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and a firewall and is only accessible by a limited number of persons and service providers who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- All internet transactions involving your information will be carried out via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Any payment transactions will be performed using our third party payment processors or gateways, who will use appropriate security procedures designed to protect your information.
- We only store and retrieve your Personal Information in data centers that reside in the United States.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share your password with anyone. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by other users. We’ll never email you to ask for your password or other account information. If you receive such an email, please send it to us so we can investigate. We also do not store your password to your user information in our Products.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do use security measures designed to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to us or which we obtain. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
Choices You Can Make About How We Collect, Use, and Share Personal Information
Our website provides Users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the User. Users can opt-out of
receiving future newsletter emails from us by selecting the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our newsletter emails.
You may tell us that you do not want your Personal Information used for further marketing contact. You can also request that your Personal Information is removed. You can also request a copy of your Personal Information.
You can contact us by phone at +1 (321) 441 3030 or by email at [email protected] to view, edit, or delete your Personal Information.
California Online Privacy Protection Act (“CalOPPA”)
Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us annually for a notice identifying the categories of Personal Information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties.
As required by CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Additional Information for Non-US Residents