Terms & Conditions
Public Cruises Terms and Conditions
- Please arrive at boarding time and present your printed or digital ticket to the Captain for boarding 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
- St Johns Rivership Co does not guarantee specific seating unless a window or paddleboat view is selected at the time of purchase.
- If notification is made 24 hours prior to your scheduled cruise, a reservation can be transferred to a new date and cruise. Any difference in cruise value will be returned in the form of a gift certificate. We do not offer any monetary refunds.
- St Johns Rivership Co reserves the right to limit or stop the service of alcoholic beverages to all patrons at our discretion.
- St Johns Rivership Co discourages wearing high heeled shoes on the boat due to potential problems with navigating the ship.
- If acts of God or government authorities, natural disasters, or other emergencies including river currents and flooding, beyond a party’s reasonable control make it illegal or impossible for such party to perform its obligations under this agreement, such party may terminate this agreement upon written notice to the other party without liability.